Tourist Attractions in TorreónFind here what to do, where to go and what visit
in the Best Attractions from Torreón
Costs in Mexican peso MXN
The Isauro Martinez Theater
Built in 1930, this theater features a beautifully ornamented interior and paintings by Salvador Tarazona.(+52-871) 192-0839|web page
- Galeana No. 73 South
Las Noas Christ Statue
Almost 21 meters (69 feet) high, Cristo de las Noas is regarded as the second tallest Christ statue in Latin America.
- It is located on the top of the Las Noas Hill.
- In the street Los Misterios
La Laguna Regional Museum
This museum exhibits ethnographic, historical, and archaeological collections.(+52-871) 713-9545|web page
- $41 admission general
- Open daily, from 10 to 18:30 hrs. Closed Mondays.
- Avenue Juárez No. 1300 Est.
- Within the Forest Venustiano Carranza
La Casa del Cerro Museum
Built in 1904, La Casa del Cerro (the House on the Hill) features a contemporary art gallery, a permanent exhibition, an outdoor theater, and a cactus garden.(+52-871) 716-5072|web page
- Adults $10 | Children $3
- Open daily, from 10 to 15 hrs. Closed Mondays.
- Calz. Industrial s/n
The Museum of the Revolution
Built in 1850, the museum exhibits artifacts and memorabilia of the Mexican Revolution and Torreon's capture by General Francisco Villa.(+52-871) 722-6922|web page
- Open daily, from 10 to 18 hrs. Closed Mondays.
- Lerdo de Tejada No. 1029
The Fundadores Park
Located on the west of the city, the Fundadores (Founding Fathers) Park offers you sports courts, an outdoor theater, a lake, and walkways.
- Located west of the city.